Policies & Produces
- A deposit equal to one night’s stay will be charged upon booking.
- Cancellations made more than 14 days in advance will incur a 10% processing fee; 90% of the deposit will be refunded.
- Cancellations made less than 14 days in advance will receive a 90% refund IF the room is resold. If the room is not resold, the deposit will be retained and any remaining balance will be charged.
- All cancellations must be in writing; emails are accepted.
- It is the guest’s responsibility to ensure that the cancellation is received.
- A cancellation email will be sent to the guest immediately upon processing.
- To ensure the quiet peaceful ambiance of the Inn, children are not permitted.
- Check in is available from 3pm – 5pm daily. Late check ins can be arranged. Please call for directions on late arrivals. 410-745-0100.
We will gladly welcome your four-legged fur friend to stay in your room with you but we do have a few stipulations:
- We allow up to two dogs per room. There is a one time fee of $50 for the first dog and $25 for the second.
- A pet waiver must be signed upon arrival.
- If you choose to leave him/her in the room unattended she/he must be in a crate.
- Only certain rooms are allocated for guests with their dogs. We have four pet friendly rooms and 1 pet friendly suite
- Dogs are not allowed in the breakfast room or Spa.
Although the Inn welcomes your pet, not all people are as pet friendly as we are and we ask that you respect other guests.
We do charge a one time fee of $50 for your first pet and $25 for the second; your little friend will receive a bed to use during their stay, treats and a toy to take home.